Amy has been hard at work on her new course, “Getting Started on GAPS (GSOG): Practice & Prep for a Successful GAPS Experience”. GSOG is open to all who are seeking a basic, yet comprehensive virtual GAPS education with instructional support to learn how to prepare for and practice skills needed to implement the GAPS Nutritional Protocol.
You can join this course anytime that it is right for you. Not only will you get 4-month access to the practice and prep course materials, you will also get 2 additional months of support from GAPS professionals and the GSOG Alumni Community to help implement your GAPS protocol.
The GSOG course will cover and include:
- Unique Course Materials and Content
- GAPS Prep Steps or “Before GAPS”
- Review of Introduction Diet Stages
- Review of Full GAPS Diet
- Ready, Set, Practice GAPS!
- Understanding Detox & Die-Off
- Monthly Live Q&A Webinar Support (recorded)
- Discussions Forum Support
- Optional Approved GAPS Mentor Support (additional fees apply)
Learn more and register at: Getting Started On GAPS