The Story of Be Well Clinic
The story of Be Well Clinic started many years ago. Amy always wanted to be a nurse, and was inspired by books about Florence Nightingale and Clara Barton. After becoming a nurse, she was very happy working at the hospital for many years. But helping in a clinic while on a mission trip to Guatemala changed that. She met a nurse practitioner, and realized how much more she could help if she went back to school. So she did. She also was introduced to the Weston A. Price Diet and the GAPS Protocol by some friends. From this background, she began forming what is Be Well Clinic today.
As the practice grew, it became clear that Be Well Clinic would need a different space. Thus, the Loveland office was born! It was designed to be a place of community, where like-minded practitioners could work side-by-side in their unique specialties. The front space was also designed to convert into an area where classes could be held. And this has been true! We have shared the space with multiple practitioners, and have learned much from each other as we support our community to have better health.
Where We are Going
The long-term vision for Be Well Clinic is to provide education and community and resource connection in as many places as possible. We have found that growth happens first because of education. We believe every person is doing the best they can to take care of themselves and their families. But many truths about health have been lost. We believe that if we provide education to adults and children, they will be able to make better choices about health-related issues. This is why we emphasize education in every way possible: from blog posts and YouTube videos, to longer appointments and various classroom and support groups.
We also believe that education is not everything. As finite humans, we will eventually run out of energy, and be unable to do the things we want to do. This is where community comes in! Community can look like regular appointments with a practitioner, attending group meetings, or connecting with other members of the Be Well Clinic family. This takes time, but is well worth the effort!
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.– African Proverb
- We believe that the body was designed with the knowledge and ability to heal itself, and that we can support it by providing the right tools and building blocks for it to use.
- We believe in finding and healing root issues, instead of covering or hiding symptoms with prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- We believe in using nutrition, lifestyle changes, and other time proven methods to support the body in healing.
- We believe that everyone is doing the best they can, and growth happens best in an encouraging community.
- We believe in supporting each other by acknowledging challenging circumstances, but we also choose to see the best in the situation, and live in gratitude instead of bitterness and complaining.
We choose to believe the best about people… whether they are friends, health care providers, family members, or ourselves.
We are together on this journey, and there is room for you.
Our Mission Statement
Be Well Clinic exists to bring about a change in the way we do healthcare everywhere. This change will be accomplished by empowering individuals through education, resources, and opportunities to participate with others in a like-minded community.
How You Can Join Us
We can’t accomplish this without you. You are an important part of making this happen! Here’s how you can be part of this movement:
- Learn about how your body operates, heals, and is affected by things you eat, what you are exposed to, and how well you handle stress and emotional processing.
- Participate in your own healthcare and make decisions that are best for your body.
- Join us as we pursue our individual health journeys together, and contribute to our community as only you can.
- Share this message with those around you who need it. Someone shared this with you—show your care by doing the same thing for someone else.
- If you’re interested in helping us grow, consider becoming a local investor. Contact us for more investor information.
At Be Well Clinic, we are passionate to change how healthcare is done, but we cannot do it alone! Join our movement and help us with our goal. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!